A Goon
90% of the people in the world are idiots. Everybody knows this, and thinks they are part of the other 10%.
- Golias
Tyler Adams is 14.621 years old.
Modified: August 09 2006.
Hits: 8271865/12150569
User: Anonymous Coward
Time: 0.01 seconds.

Read Message

Okay, first of all...

Author: SM_007 ()
Date: 2000-04-25 00:00:00

I don't usually like chatting with anonymous posters, so if you have a real name, USE IT! :P Sorry, but I've already had enough bad experiences with people talking to me like they were old friends and knowing people I know when they still won't tell me who they are. Couple this with the fact that your address looks unusually similar with a familier IP address that my portblocking software always picks up on (I will double check when I get home in 20 minutes), I am a little miffed.

Oh, and the Sens rock. They just really didn't have Lady Luck on their side last night. :( Everything they tried just went straight to hell, and the Leafs had anything they tried working (like the miraculous bouncing puck goal). I ain't makin' excuses, but seriously, there was nothing really wrong with the way the Sens were playing (aside from the defense trying to hit the puck up centre ice leading to the Leafs' first goal); they just couldn't get anything working for them. Ah well. Them's the breaks.

Virtue mine honour

YEEEEEEEAAAAHHH BABY!!!!! - Anonymous - 2000-04-24 00:00:00
-Okay, first of all... - SM_007 - 2000-04-25 00:00:00
--Re:Okay, first of all... - Anonymous - 2000-04-25 00:00:00
--yeesh man, get rid of the portblocker and get a firewall! (oh yeah, leafs rule!) - Tridus - 2000-04-25 00:00:00
---That's the thing about Ottawa and Toronto... - SM_007 - 2000-04-25 00:00:00
-Hmm, Maybe I'll look him up in the yearbook. - Psycho Sam! - 2000-04-25 00:00:00
-:) - Tridus - 2000-04-24 00:00:00