Your lies, misinformation, propagana, and fear tactics will not save you. The truth will come out!Author: Tridus ()
Date: 2000-04-09 00:00:00
On 4/9/00 at 14:41 SM_007 wrote:
>So, you admit that Azriel is a newbie, eh? It is true, though: Azriel is a newbie. He is a newbie with little to know experience in the elections or Riptide's affairs. Psycho Sam!, on the other hand, is a veteran. He has been around the Blizzard Entertainment community since 1997. He has been a member of SideWinder. And now he is in the Riptide forum, hoping to become President so he can continue to help this community in any and every way possible. Dare I say that Azriel is not suitable competition?
Azriel is a true veteran who served our Country as a member of the Millitary in the War of Ronald McDonald. Psycho Sam is a mere student! Can you even compare the experience factor? I thought not! Azriel is infintately more qualified, even if he has only been here a short time. This forum is a better place because of his mere presence! He will gain the experience he needs over the month of April and be ready to assume the Presidency in May, should the worthy forumers here deem him worthy.
Unlike you and your campaign, we don't presume to take away their right to elect who they believe is the best candidate!
Also remember that Azriel has the most experienced person in this forum as his advisor, namely myself. The Azriel/Tridus team combined still has well over twice the posts of the Psycho Sam/SM_007 conspiracy. I dare say that you are the ones lacking in experience. Compared to our highly skilled team, you are nothing but newbies. We have more posts, more time, more service (who built this entire place?), more life experience, more everything!
>Luckily, this shall be a short post, then.
Resoring to petty name calling now are we? This is the sure sign of someone who doesn't really care about the political process, resorting to silly name calling and negative campaigns. Focus on the positive like we do, for a better tomorrow!
- An expensive campaign: Azriel has spent the money to get things done around here, like his exclusive ad up in the Quote Space. Psycho Sam so far as put none of his own money on the line for this election. Do you really want a cheap president, someone not willing to spend what it takes to earn your support!? I thought not!
- I find it humourous that you dub Azriel's campaign "expensive." Azriel has not paid one cent to recieve the publicity he is recieving from you here today. There is a reason that his ad is "exclusive," and it doesn't have anything to do with money or expert planning. It involves a crooked Administrator who is giving his friend some free publicity. It involves a crooked Administrator who is attempting to use his power to slap Azriel-related propoganda all over the forum. Everyone knows that much. Everyone knows that you two are friends, and just what sort of antics the two of you are up to. Azriel has not even lifted one finger for the free publicity he is getting from Tridus, the crooked, bias and bitter Administrator.
Lies... Flat out and total lies. In fact, Azriel *has* paid to have the exclusive advertisement done. I say you should present your proof that he has not paid, or be silent. I can present the invoice if need be.
In fact, this entire paragraph is slanderous in nature! Be warned, I will not tolerate the name of a great man like Azriel being slandered in such a horrific fashion!
>Psycho Sam!, on the other hand, is a man who is willing to do anything and everything it takes to climb that political ladder, against all odds, so he can help the citizens of this community. Psycho Sam! has been working extremely hard to provide the people with hilarity and entertainment, despite your claims that he is unwilling to secure the votes of the common man. First of all, how do you explain his site? Psycho Sam!'s Den of Insanity 2000 is already an impressive site with perhaps the most entertaining site staff assembled in the history of any website! Maybe you have not done proper research, but Psycho Sam! has been in the last two elections, and he stuck through both of them until the very end. He is a fighter. To assume that he doesn't care about the posters of this forum is evidence of your biased ways and general lack of knowledge in these issues and his campaign in general. Your propoganda is not founded in fact.
Everything except put his money where is mouth is. I say, where is the committment of someone not willing to put his money up as well? I don't believe he truly believes in Riptide, which is why he created his own website. Its to say "Ha! I'm better then you!". Azriel on the other hand will work hard to improve Riptide itself, not to get everyone away to go to his own website. Azriel will not try to destroy Riptide like that, as Psycho Sam will.
- The very best in campaign management: Featuring yours truly, what more can you possibly ask for?
- The people have already asked for honesty and fair play, two requests you can not hope to fulfill.
Excuse me? I have already rebuked these lies. Present your facts, or be silent.
- Is soft on petty theft: After all, he's a master theif. If you ask, I'm sure he'll give you lessons in exchange for your vote.
- A thief, is he? It's unfortunate for your party that you cannot "steal" the role of President. You need the people to vote. The same people whom you are trying to fool with your obvious shenanigans. The jig is up, Dark Lord Tridus. It is time that you realized that Psycho Sam! is the best choice for President.
We don't need to steal the Presidency. The rest of the forumers willing, we will win it legitimately by showing them the truely great man that Azriel is. This is merely another example, he is willing to take time out of his busy day to show them what he knows about the art of petty theft. Indeed, has Psycho Sam made the same donation of his time? No! In fact, he has been creating his own website to lure people away from Riptide!
Do you want a candidate who gives his time freely to the Riptide community, or uses it to try and destroy the community!?
- An unbeatable deal: Azriel is offering 1% of his soul in exchange for your vote. That is truly a rare collectors item, one which you can not afford to pass up! Guaranteed to go up in value!*
- Unbeatable deal? I do not even need to read the fine print to know what a sham this deal is. How are we supposed to trust Azriel, who already has a tainted party, a tainted campaign, and a tainted reputation, partly thanks to your propoganda? Besides, any man who attempts to give away his soul in order to secure the votes of the Riptide forumers is a desperate man indeed. We've already seen that Azriel cheats, steals, and now, sells his soul. Not ever trustworthy, is he? Psycho Sam!, however, doesn't even have a soul to sell to the people, nor does he need it!
He just doesn't consider the votes of people worth enough to do what it takes to earn their support. He believes he can just have you lie and slander for him and win the election that way. He believes the electorate is too stupid to see what he is trying to do!
I say no, they are a very bright lot, and his ploy will fail!
>So remember all these things and vote Azriel! After all, not voting for Azriel would just be silly.
>I suppose a little comedy never hurt anyone. But now that I am done laughing, I must give one final thought concerning Psycho Sam!, Azriel, Tridus, and the state of the campaigns in general: Tridus should find a new member of the community to stand behind during his or her run for President, and once he has someone legitamite to manage, he should return in next month's elections. As it is, Psycho Sam! has been proven to not only have loyalty and support to and from this community, but he also has experience, intelligence, and downright hilarity. I believe we all know who the best choice for President is.
He has a campaign of trying to destroy Riptide, of slandering his candidates with no proof, of trying to hijack the very political system! Can you trust Psycho Sam?
>The home of the next President of Riptide Gaming: Psycho Sam!'s Den of Insanity 2000
There, you see! You say you will win as though the public has no say! I say you should respect the power of the community to pick their leader, and not tell them who they are going to vote for! This just shows the trule malice and arrogance of the psycho Sam campaign!
Remember... Azriel for President! If you were running for President, he'd vote for you!
If there were no words, no way to speak... I would still hear you... - Martina McBride
Vote Psycho Sam! for President! - SM_007 - 2000-04-09 00:00:00
-Azriel for President! - Tridus - 2000-04-09 00:00:00
--Why listen to a man who is a convicted liar? - SM_007 - 2000-04-09 00:00:00
---Your lies, misinformation, propagana, and fear tactics will not save you. The truth will come out! - Tridus - 2000-04-09 00:00:00
----Jealousy and paranoia do not count as facts. - SM_007 - 2000-04-09 00:00:00
-Is he democratic or psychotic? =) - SoulTaker - 2000-04-09 00:00:00
--Umm... a little from column A, a little from column B. And a whole lot from C... - Psycho Sam! - 2000-04-09 00:00:00
---Okay, that was just weird. We had the same idea. *Shudder.* - SM_007 - 2000-04-09 00:00:00
----You 2 are just plain old scary. - SoulTaker - 2000-04-09 00:00:00
--A little from column A, a little from column B... - SM_007 - 2000-04-09 00:00:00
---Hey... Something's fishy here... - Psycho Sam! - 2000-04-09 00:00:00