Here's my list...Author: Edge ()
Date: 2000-03-25 00:00:00
In absolutely no particular order:
1) Scarface - Cuban drug lord who starts out small and makes it big in Miami. Lots of killing, drugs, sex, and cursing.
2) Braveheart - Most hardcore extreme battles I've ever seen. You actually see limbs fly off and plenty of decapitations and such.
3) The Matrix - Probably the most original movie I've ever seen. Some of the best special effects as well (and a killer soundtrack)
4) Lethal Weapon 4 - Jet Li was in it. 'Nuff said.
5) The Nutty Professor - Eddie Murphy is one funny mofo.
6) Predator - The Predator was the man. He killed damn near all those special forces guys, but the poor sap was crushed my a tree.
7) Star Trek: First Contact - Kick-ass sic-fi movie.
8) Contact - Movie about the SETI program and finding extra-terrestrial life in the universe. And the entire beginning of the movie was filmed in Puerto Rico, my homeland. :)
9) Tombstone - Great movie about Wyatt Earp and his life while living in Tombstone.
10) Rocketman - Yeah I know it's a Disney movie, but I thought it was pretty damned funny. :)
11) The Negotiator - Hostage negotiator gets set up and everyone thinks he killed his partner. So he takes hostages himself and tries to prove that he was set up. Cool movie.
12) The Hunt for Red October - I'm a sucker for submarine flicks. Russian sub captain goes loony with a state-of-the-art submarine with a propulsion system that's undetectable and an arsenal of nuclear missiles.
13) Saving Private Ryan - Cool movie about WW2.
Um...that's all I can think of right now that are worth listing. I have lots more to list, but it's just too much to do that. Any comments?
POLL: Favourite movie(s) of all time... - SM_007 - 2000-03-25 00:00:00
-Here's my list... - Edge - 2000-03-25 00:00:00
--Oh yeah! Speaking of Sammy Jackson, I forgot to add Pulp Fiction to that list... :) - SM_007 - 2000-03-26 00:00:00
-The Matrix :) - BandWidth - 2000-03-25 00:00:00